Facebook is the world’s largest social network, the number of users of which is approaching to the figure of 2 billion. Actually, it is difficult to find a person nowadays who doesn’t have a Facebook account. If you wish to create a Facebook account, there is definitely nothing difficult for you and you will cope to do it within a few minutes. This guide of ours will demonstrate you how to create a Facebook account step.
You can create a Facebook account by filling out this form and clicking on the specified button
- The first thing you should do is to launch your browser and go to the following webpage: https://www.facebook.com/.
You need to confirm that the specified birthdate is yours
- On the main webpage of Facebook, you will get to see the Facebook sign up form, which is placed on the right side of the screen. Start filling that form out.
Now, you can immediately link your Facebook account to Gmail
- You need to type your first and last name in the first two fields. Then, you have to enter your email address in the next two fields. Following it, provide a password of your future account, your date of birth, and select your gender. Eventually, you should click on the “Sign Up” button.
At this point, you can simply choose which Gmail account you want to link to your Facebook account
- Right after that, you will be asked whether that date of birth is yours. There, you should click on the “Yes” button.
Once you have got to see such a message, that implies that you have succeeded to create a Facebook account
- Following it, you will be asked to confirm your email address. If you have a Gmail address, you should simply click on the “Connect to Gmail” button (see the screenshot).
Instead of adding friends on Facebook from other services, you can proceed further by clicking on this button
- Then, you have to select your Gmail account in a new window.
- Following it, you will get to see a notification that your email account has been confirmed.
- If your email address in not on Gmail, you should go to your inbox, find a letter from Facebook, open it, and click on the confirmation button.
You need to click on this button in order to skip looking for your friends
- Following it, you will be asked to add friends to your newly created Facebook account. You should click on the “Next” button.
- Right after that, you can skip adding friends by clicking on the “Skip step” button.
If you want to get started immediately and skip the settings configuration process, you should click here and access your news feed
- Now, you can start using a Facebook account that you have just created. For that, you should just click on the “News Feed” menu item in your menu there.