Considering that Facebook is the world’s largest social network with an audience of almost 2 billion users, it shouldn’t be surprising that there are many people who sign in to their Facebook account everyday. Indeed, the procedure is quite simple and doesn’t require a lot of efforts from the side of the users. But if you are still struggling to complete the Facebook sign in procedure, you should follow our guide and do everything step by step. Additionally, you will also learn how to sign out of your account on Facebook (in case if you will need it). Enjoy!
In order to complete the Facebook sign in procedure, you need to enter your credentials (email and password) in the given fields and click on this button
- In the first place, you should launch your browser and copy the following URL into its address line: https://www.facebook.com/. Then, you should press the button of “Enter.”
You need to click on this menu option in order to start using your Facebook account right away
- Following it, you will get to see the page where you will be able to log in to your account on Facebook. In order to do that, you should use the Facebook sign in form that can be found in the right-upper corner of the webpage.
This way looks a news feed of Facebook of a newly created account
- In order to log in to your Facebook account, you should enter your email address (or phone number) in the first field of that form. Then, you have to enter your password in the second field and click on the “Log in” button.
- Immediately after that, you will notice that you have just logged in to your account.
If want not only to complete the Facebook sign in procedure, but also to log out of your account, you should click here
- If you wish to log out of your Facebook account, there is also nothing difficult that you may encounter. In order to do it, you should click on the button in a form of down pointer, which can be found in the right-upper corner of the screen.
You need to click on this menu item in order to get signed out of your Facebook account
- Then, you will see that you have just triggered a dropdown menu. In that menu, you have to click on the “Log Out” menu item.
Now, you have just logged out of your Facebook account
- Immediately after it, you will be redirected to the main webpage of Facebook, and you will not be logged in to your account anymore. Now, you can leave the website or sign in to another account of yours.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult in signing in to your account on this social network. If you still don’t have an account on Facebook, we highly recommend you to take advantage of our guides (such as Create a Facebook Account and Facebook Sign Up) and join this social network.