Facebook is, indeed, the world’s largest and most popular network, which attracts more and more users. The company has also made its Facebook sign up procedure as simple as possible, and this is something that also prompted many users to sign up for this service. If you are seeking how to create an account on this social network, this Facebook sign up guide will demonstrate you how to do it step by step.
In order to complete the Facebook sign up procedure, you should start filling out this form and click on the given “Sign up” button
- First of all, you have to open your browser and access the following webpage in it: https://www.facebook.com/.
After attempting to complete the Facebook sign up procedure, you will be asked to confirm your birthdate
- On the main webpage of this social network, you will be able to create an account. In order to do that, you have to start filling out the Facebook sign up form that you will get to see on the right side.
As you can see, you can link your Gmail account right to the account of Facebook you are currently creating
- At first, you have to enter your first and last name in the first two fields. That must be followed by entering your phone number and new password in the next two fields. Eventually, you have to specify your date of birth, gender, and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Select a Gmail account you want to link to your Facebook account
- Once you have done that, you may be asked to confirm your date of birth. Then, you should click on the “Yes” button.
After you have got to see such a notification, that implies that you have just succeeded to finish the Facebook sign up procedure
- Following it, you will be asked to confirm your email address. If you have a Gmail account, you will have to click on the “Connect to Gmail” button.
You need to click on this button in order to proceed further
- Then, you should select a Gmail account you want to link to your Facebook.
- Right after that, you will get to see a notification that your email address has been confirmed.
If you wish not to look for your friends on Facebook now, you can click on this button and proceed further
- If you have a different email address, then you should go to your email inbox, find a letter from Facebook, open it, and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Following it, you have to click on the “Next” button.
You are able to click on this menu item and start using your newly created Facebook account right away!
- On the next page, you should click on the “Skip” button if you don’t want to add friends on Facebook for now.
- Now, you can start using your newly created account on Facebook – you should just click on the “News Feed” menu item in your account’s menu.