The entire Hotmail sign up process is relatively simple, and you shouldn’t face any issues while signing up for this email service. Our guide will actually demonstrate you how to complete the Hotmail sign up procedure step by step, and you should simply follow our guidelines. Enjoy!
You can start the Hotmail sign up procedure by accessing the Outlook.com app in the MSN office
- The first thing you should do is to open your Hotmail account and go to the following webpage: https://www.msn.com/.
You are able to kick start the Hotmail sign up process by clicking on this text button
- On the Microsoft website, you have to click on the “Outlook.com” app in order to select it among other Microsoft apps.
You need to enter a login of your future Hotmail address in order to start the Hotmail sign up procedure
- On the Hotmail website, you should click on the “Create Account” button, which you can find in the right-upper corner of the page.
You should enter a password of your future account in this field and click on the given button
- Following it, you should type your username in the field on the next page. Then, click on the “Next” button.
At this stage, you will be asked to provide your first and last name
- The next page will require you to set up a password for your account. Once you are done with that, you should click on the “Next” button.
You have to enter the country of your residence and birthdate in these two fields
- After you have done that, you will be asked to enter your first and last name on the following page. Click on the “Next” button.
In order to proceed further, you need to enter the Captcha code and click on the specified button
- Following it, you will have to provide your birthdate and country of residence. Click on the “Next” button.
This notification shows that you have successfully completed the Hotmail sign up procedure
- On the next page, you should enter the Captcha code in the provided field and click on the “Next” button.
This window allows you to configure your timezone and the interface language
- Immediately after that, you will notice that your account has just been registered. Now, you should click on the “Next” button (it is placed on the right side).
As you can see, you are able to select a non-standard theme for your account
- Following it, enter your language and timezone on the next page and click on the “Next” button.
This window allows you to specify a new signature for your new email address
- After you have done that, you should select a theme for your Hotmail account and click on the “Next” button once again.
Once you have clicked on this button, you will start using your newly set up Hotmail account
- Eventually, you will be offered to configure a signature for your account. If you don’t want to have a signature, you should simply click on the “Off” button. Then, click on the “Next” button.
- Following it, you will sign in to your newly created account on Hotmail.